Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Ornaments and First Sales!


A couple of months back, I switched gears and became a holiday-ornament-making machine.

Today I have sold my first little birds!

The first two purchases on Etsy come from dear friends of mine. It's great to know that I have support from the people I care about and that is a big enough gift for the holidays to keep me warm!

The third comes from somebody I don't know! I find this particularly exciting. Sure, my friends are supporting me personally and that's a super huge deal but for all this other person knows, I'm a terrible lady. She just likes what I do! And enough to send the paper birds as a gift. Even better!

I'm in a heap of joy on this affirming Tuesday afternoon! For the first time since before my son was born, I have paying work to do. It's incredibly fulfilling to feel like I have a purpose outside of changing diapers and shoving mushy food into a tiny person's mouth -which is rewarding and tiring all at the same time.

So to those who supported me today, if you read this, THANK YOU! I may not have made a million bucks today but I sure feel like it!

The cranes that were purchased:






To see more or get cranes of your own, visit my Etsy shop here: The Creased Crane on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment